Thinking Out Loud

Sunday, August 28, 2005

now that my head's stop spinning...

I would go through a whole recap of my week, but that would be incredibly boring. I'll spare you the details and simply say that it was a fuckin' week from hell! I had braced myself for the onslaught that is the first week of classes, but nothing would've prepared me. All fuckin' week I felt like I was being pulled in a thousand different directions and it drained me completely. Friday was the only day that I left work a little on time, a quarter after five. I think I had two days with an entire lunch break, usually I just grabbed something while I was running around. I made it to the gym just once and trust me I'm feeling it. When I would get home from work, I was just completely drained, no energy for anything. I just wanted to get home and crash out. All week I was completely stressed out, frustrated in every sense (yes, EVERY sense), and the weekend wouldn't arrive fast enough. Yesterday, I just vegged all damned day and it felt fuckin' fantabulous! Today, however I am back at work for a couple hours. Yes, working on Sunday...what a loser! Anyway, thanks to those of you who checked in on me from time to time and took the time to leave a comment even though you were coming back to the same tired post. In case that ever happens again, you can always read my old stuff...riveting stuff, trust me. My writing has somewhat gone down hill as of late. I'll work on that. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying your weekends, tomorrow back to work. Then of'course there is that three day weekend coming up...hell fuckin' yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com