Thinking Out Loud

Thursday, September 15, 2005

it came and went, and nobody noticed...

not even myself. Had only blogger abandoned all subtlety as in this cartoon.

Anywho Happy Bloggerversary to me!!! I guess Tuesday was the day, hell I didn't even notice till I realized tomorrow is Mexican Independance day. Viva Mexico!!!

I've made it to one full year, but just barely. I guess I need to spruce this joint up a bit. Maybe that'll get me back in the swing of things. I have tons of shit to write about, it's not that I'm a boring person. It's just a matter of getting into the right frame of mind and it'll all pour out.

So here's to my one year and looking forward to a better one.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the comment my friend! I have been working on my new more streamlined professional looking site and I hope to be able to debut it tomorrow. This is the fourth major revamp that I have given this thing! maybe I will stick with this one for a while. Who knows! Anyway...keep writing and take care!

    By Blogger Ruben, at 11:02 AM  

  • Well I'll look forward to checking out the new site. Thanks for dropping by.

    By Blogger Edward, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com