Thinking Out Loud

Thursday, September 01, 2005

my how things change in the span of a year...

I came to the realization today that in a couple of weeks, September 13th to be exact, it will be a year since I started this little ol' blog. At the time I started it as a means to vent the frustrations I was dealing with and I can say that it helped me cope with what I was dealing with then. I posted recently about friends not understanding this whole blogging deal, but for me it's very obvious. It gave me an outlet to express myself candidly since at the time no one was really reading. Then slowly the regular readers, total strangers, people I had never met or even knew existed and even an old friend began stopping by. Then they would come back and offer advice or just words of encouragement. It helped having people seperated from my situation chime in, cause then I didn't feel prejudged or judged at all. In the span of a year I've made a few blogging buddies that I have enjoyed reading as well as enjoyed having stop by. Now all I gots to do is kick up my writing again. Lately I've been stressed and lagging.

3 Comments:

  • TV networks plan joint Katrina telethon
    In a rare collaboration among America's biggest broadcasters, the six major networks are planning a joint telethon to raise money for survivors of Hurricane Katrina, people familiar with the project said on ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

  • Looks like you have some blogger spam buddy! Someone using Katrina to make cash? That is some shit right there. Die spammers!

    By Blogger Ruben, at 1:37 AM  

  • Damn spammers suminabitches!!!

    By Blogger Edward, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com