Thinking Out Loud

Monday, September 19, 2005

Sept. 13, 2004 -- Sept. 19, 2005


Okay, so I think the time has come to put this puppy down. I need to put this simple blog out of it's misery. It's been dying a slow death for a while now and I think it's best to just off it once and for all. Those few of you who drop by occasionally have undoubtedly noticed that the content has been somewhat blah lately.

Part of it has been that I've been neglecting it, but a bigger part of it is that I feel as though I can't express myself as I had set out to do. I have tons of post ideas, but I find myself practicing self-cencorship and I hate it. I feel as though, If I can't be honest when posting then why bother? It has gotten to the point where I go to create a new post with all these ideas on my mind, but then I stop because I can't say this or I can't say that...and finally, ah fuck it! Another post not created.

That's not to say that I'm giving up on blogging all together, oh no. Simply, that I'm killing this one and starting all over again. I think this blog represents a chapter in my life that is over and over for good. I need a fresh start. One in which I can feel like I can be honest not only with myself, but with you folks as well. So, if you were a regular reader and would like to really get to know me then shoot me an email and I'll share my new home's url once it's up and running. For the time being I have lots of old shit you all can check out, especially shit that I wrote toward the beginning of the start of this blog, just 'cause I had shit to say and for the most part it was me. Aight, take it easy...peace out ya'll.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com